SPE Structural Diagnostics
Scientific-Production Enterprise “Structural Diagnostics” is a developer and manufacturer of non-destructive testing devices, laser spectrometers. The company employs doctors, candidates of physico-mathematical and technical sciences (research scientists from Ural Federal University, MIPT, IPM UB RAS), the best electronic engineers and programmers with more than 20 years of experience. Thanks to the tremendous experience of our employees, the company has managed to create equipment that is unique in its characteristics and allows us to solve a huge range of tasks.
LIBS-01 is designed for on-line incoming inspection of metal-roll, determination of steel grades, non-ferrous and ferrous metals and alloys. Metal analyzer provides high speed in determining such chemical elements: C, Si, Mn, Cr, Ni, Fe, Mg, Al, V, Cu, Co, Zn, Sn, Mo, Ti, W, Nb, Pd, Ag, Cd , Pt, Au and others.
- Carbon analysis. LIS-01 allows to measure the concentration of carbon in high and low alloyed steels without using argon, directly in the air.
- Accuracy. A specially designed Russian portable spectrometer provides an unsurpassed resolution of 0.01 nm over the entire measurement range, which ensures high accuracy in determining the chemical composition of samples.
- Portability. Small dimensions and weight comparable to hand-held power tools.
- Reliability. Lack of fragile elements and endless working life, compared to X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometers. The nasal body element made of metal allows you to work with sharp metal chips without fear of the safety of the device. Protection of optical elements with sapphire glass provides additional protection against mechanical damage.
- Built-in marochnik. According to the results of the analysis, the screen shows the steel grade or alloy corresponding to the percentage of the chemical elements of this sample. The analyzer in the basic set contains a marochnik according to GOST, but can be completed with any other marochnik upon the customer's request.
- Security. Safety class 3B. The outlet is protected by a transport shutter providing protection against unintentional radiation. Along with this, the device is equipped with a mechanism for automatic control of the presence of the sample; if there is no sample in the working field, the laser radiation is automatically blocked.